Chat with our Parents
We have a group of amazing parents who are available to offer you advice and answer questions covering a diverse range of topics. Our parents know first-hand the importance of choosing the right school and are well placed to help you decide whether Dulwich College Seoul is the right school for your family.
Ask our parents questions on a variety of topics including:
- feedback on our teaching and learning
- how well do we communicate with our parents
- how do we manage during difficult times
- how can parents volunteer at the school
- are our students happy and engaged
- what are our attitudes towards inclusiveness and diversity
- general advice on settling into a new school
To get started simply browse the parent profiles below and click to start chatting. In addition to our parents, a member of our admissions team is also featured below and is available to chat.
Please note that our school is on summer holiday and all parent Ambassadors featured may be slow to respond as they are traveling out of the country. If you need immediate assistance, please send a chat to our Admissions staff, Eugene Kim, and we will respond as soon as we can.
한글로 문의하셔도 됩니다. Se habla Español. Thank you.