Students Come First
One College, Many Campuses
Building Bridges to the World
Kindest School in the Universe
Our Philosophy and Objectives statements, in adult and child-friendly terms, reflect how we achieve this:
- We provide a safe and stimulating environment.
We feel safe, have lots of fun and interesting lessons, and feel valued at school.
- We allow every individual to realise their full potential.
We are encouraged to work hard and enjoy learning new things to become the best we can.
- We promote the development of the whole child through a holistic approach to learning.
We are given opportunities to experience lots of activities and learn through everything we do.
- We recognise that meaningful learning involves taking risks.
We like trying out new things and know that learning can sometimes be challenging.
- We prepare children to live in an ever-changing world.
We learn to question and develop our ideas so we are prepared for change.
- We emphasise the benefits of working together.
We learn to collaborate in a team to achieve success.
- We celebrate diversity in our local and international community.
We enjoy meeting different people, sharing ideas and serving in our local and international communities.
- We encourage respect for the environment.
We look after the world we live in and understand how we can make a difference.
- We develop compassionate, caring individuals with respect for themselves and others.
We respect ourselves and others, act with integrity, honesty and fairness in all that we do.
Community Shared Values (덜위치칼리지서울의 커뮤니티 가치관)
At Dulwich College Seoul we expect all members of the community to:
덜위치칼리지서울의 모든 구성원들은 다음과 같은 행동 지침들을 준수해야 합니다:
- Act in a manner that puts the interests of students first. In particular, all safeguarding guidance must be followed.
학생들을 최우선으로 하며, 특히 아동보호 지침서를 준수할 것입니다.
- Set a positive example for students by modelling respectful and fair behaviour.
서로를 존중하는 공정한 태도로 좋은 본보기가 될 것 입니다.
- Communicate in an honest, polite and civil manner.
의사소통은 정직하고 공손하며 정중하게 할 것입니다.
- Respect the privacy and rights of others. Individuals (students, staff and parents) should never be subject to gossip in public or private communication groups.
타인의 권리와 사생활을 존중해야 합니다. 공공 및 사적인 자리 또는 매체를 통해서 특정 개인(학생, 직원, 학부모)이 험담의 대상이 되어서는 절대 안됩니다.
- Complaints about an individual should be raised directly with a member of the College Leadership Team.
특정 개인에 관한 사항이 있을 경우, 학교 리더십 팀을 통해서만 의사표현할 것 입니다.